Our Chapeau! Merino socks are soft on the skin and made from a carefully selected blend of yarns including Merino wool. Merino’s thermoregulating properties will keep your feet warm in colder weather but cool while you're working hard or when the temperature rises. It’s natural antibacterial properties ensure these socks are highly odour resistant. Synthetic fibres add durability and reinforcement for longer wear, with added elastane for improved fitting.
This is our shorter Merino style but we also offer the same colours in a taller length.
Due to the high natural wool content, you should expect some shrinkage after the first wash. This is normal and they will then relax a bit, but you might find they feel a bit larger than you wanted the first time you try them on. Wash at 30 degrees.
• Textured pattern detail on leg
• Padded metatarsal area to cushion pedal strokes
• Reinforced cushioned heel and toe for added durability and warmth
DETAILS & MATERIALS
• Naturally antibacterial
• Moisture wicking and fast drying
• Finest mercerised merino wool for superior hand feel
• 53% Polyamide, 42% Merino Wool, 5% Elastane
• Slim fitting