Our much loved Chapeau! Womens Club Bib Shorts are a versatile, high performance padded short suitable for any kind of cycling, designed to keep you cool and comfy either inside on your turbo or - more idyllically - out on the open road. They are built with a comfortable multi-panel design that is snug and supportive without restricting your movement. A medium depth 45mm woven gripper keeps them held comfortably in place and the full mesh back will keep you cool on warmer days.
The tried and tested Elastic Interface® Endurance 2 Pad is designed specifically for women and developed according to anthropometrical parameters. It’s perfect for long rides and will keep you comfortable for up to 6 hours, suitable for both on and off-road use. It features a smooth ultra soft surface with enhanced moisture management thanks to the channeled structure of the ECO X-Tract fabric.
* PLEASE NOTE - Discount codes will not apply to this item when purchased as part of a Bundle.
• Non see-through main fabric
• Anatomical design with compression fit for enhanced muscle support
• Lightweight and breathable mesh back and braces to aid thermoregulation
• Deep waistband for improved comfort
• Elastic interface® dual density pad for on or off road rides up to 6 hours
• Reflective CHAPEAU! leg logos
• Reflective stripes on gripper
• Reflective tape on leg seams
• Bowler hat rear neck tab logo detail
• Woven leg grippers
DETAILS & MATERIALS
• Premium Italian fabrics
• Resistant to chlorine, oil and sun cream
• 2 way stretch
• Lightweight and breathable
• Moisture wicking
• UV protection
• Slim Fitting
• Anatomic Cut
|Extra Small (XS) - Size 6-8
|Small (S) - Size 8-10
|Medium (M) - Size 10-12
|Large (L) - Size 12-14
|Extra Large (XL) - Size 14-16
Fitting Advice - To ensure you get the intended level of comfort and performance from your bibs, you want them to fit tighter rather than looser. This will help the pad stay in the correct position when pedalling and allow the compressive nature of the fabric to do its job properly.