Keep your knees warm and fully functioning year round with our Chapeau! knee warmers.
Given they are pretty important when it comes to cycling, a lot of people unknowingly put their knee joint health at risk by not keeping this area warm enough even when the sun is out. The knee joint has a lubricating fluid within it that needs to be around normal core body temp to keep working properly - particularly if the movement is repetitive over a long period. Exactly as it is when riding a bike...
Wind chill across the knee joint when riding does a very good job of cooling this area down and therefore the fluid in the knee as well. To cut a long story short, you don't want cold knees. Some coaches reckon anything below 15 degrees C and you should be considering the warmers out! Something for you to consider perhaps.
* PLEASE NOTE - Discount codes will not apply to this item when purchased as part of a Bundle.
• Double sided gripper to hold securely in place next to both skin and shorts
• UV Protection 50+
• Reflective CHAPEAU logo
DETAILS & MATERIALS
• Premium Italian thermal brushed back fabric with 2-way stretch
• Anti bacterial and pilling resistant
• Oeko-tex approved
• 57% Polymide, 28% Polyester, 15% Elastane, 240g/m2
• Slim fitting